Thursday 20 June 2013

What the hell, part -some number-

Last night there was this game, like a quiz show,
only the rules were a lot more chaotic and the game was fast.
There were celebrities, like Stephen Fry, and regular folk like me.
Te rules were .. quite hard to explain, for cheating behind the scenes and on the field was allowed.
The game was played indoors, in a gym, and two teams (it could be played 1v1 or 2v2, or something else) started on opposite sides.
behind the teams, against the wall, were static representations of the cards in a deck,
and one had to bounce the card on the field (which had to be used like a ball, but shoved, not rolled)
against the matching card on the opponent's side. When you succeeded in that, you could answer the question
given to you by an invisible show host. The players were geniusses of all sorts and took two minutes,
complete with graphs and images, to explain for example Atychiphobia.

To give you a good example of the chaos during the game, I was facing a chinese girl named Wang,
a highly-flexible, fast woman dressed in a black leather one-piece suit.
The lady had scored a few times and had sent my team mates home already, but she stood alone as well.
Behind the scenes I shook her hand during the breaks, and I deduced something.
After the break I Wang unveiled her plan: she was actually a man named Chang,
but I already knew that. But now that she showed her true nature I got joined by a man in a white suit,
and together we decided to tackle the fast man dressed in woman's clothes.

Chang had the card on the field, and when I tried to steal it he somersaulted over me while
shoving the card between my feet with the tip of his black high pumps.
The card glowed purple and I saw my chance, for I eventually took it with my feet.
The card, sensing the change in team, glowed and became a purple seven,
so I ran all the way to the corner of the field, and kicked the card into the corresponding one
on Chang's side. I answered the question correctly, and the man dressed like a woman fell
through the floor and into a pool of water.

My dreams are madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment