Wednesday 10 July 2013

Wow. Long time no update.

Hellohai bloggers, just so you know, I ain't dead.

It's been quite a long time since I last updated this site, but here's  the reason.
Remember when I posted about the crazyness of Limburg (BE) ?
Well I've just gotten home from an almost-two-week trip there,
and guess what? I've seen flying scorpions, underwater scorpions,
red-and-black butterflies and I-don't-know-what-it-looks-like-animals.
I've been standing in a river in a gigantic forest, I helped create a creepy monkey-robot,
I have gotten my first lesson in horseback riding through the woods
(amazing) and I finally got a first lesson in driving a car.

The people in that strange part of Belgium are as unique as the land itself
and I love it.

The sixth and seventh of july I found myself in The Netherlands for a medieval festival,
as part of the crew (more like a mule carrying stuff, but I don't mind)
of a good friend of mine, who's taking the fantasy-music scene by storm.
Without me realising it, in the evening I found my self in the cellar of
the big castle of Doornenburg, serving mead to the guests who dined in their
fancy clothes. It was a magical weekend.

I'm sad and relieved to be home, for I needed to re-charge my batteries.
But you can bet your pretty buttocks I'm going back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment